Volution is looking for a Band 5 RMN to work within an exceptional client in Wrexham
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers, and other professionals, providing individualized care.
- Working closely with people to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Providing supervision for non-qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services, and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as an RMN within the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Location: Wrexham | Salary: 32000 - 36000 per year | Job type: Permanent